Saturday, May 9, 2009

Natural Booooorn Killlleerrrrs !

I saw this movie a while back and the first time I watched it I was so blown away by it, and was just so ...in awe. Professor had said in the beginning of class right before she put the film on that this was a perfect 90's film, which is so true ! There is just so much to look at and so much to think about throughout the entire film. Again, with the pastiche...several different kinds of genres shown throughout.

The film does a really good job at making you feel uncomfortable...especially with the scenes of the T.V. show, I Love Mallory. I loved the fact that the Mom is the woman from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The Father...SO CREEPY ! UGHH ! But...I guess my favorite part from that whole scenario is when Mallory sets her little brother free.

Speaking of creepy...how screwed up was that cop guy ?? Ew...really...what a scuz ball. Some one had mentioned in one of their blogs how they didn't like seeing someone being torchured, or held against their will..and that scene where Mickey is in the room with that random girl...i hate that scene...it's really kind of disturbing...

But the most interesting part of the film is the the idea that everyone adors Mickey and Mallory, they wanted to be them so bad !!

No comments:

Post a Comment