Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Watch out...for...the Queeeeen !


For the most part I really liked this movie. I had actually seen part of this movie before, but at the time I had no idea that this was the name of the film. The only part the I had seen was when Frank Sinatra was on the train talking with the woman.

Professor was right though...I will never watch Murder She Wrote the same ! What a creepy, evil part Angela Lansbury plays !! I must admit though, she does a really good job at it.

What was up with all of those Abraham Lincoln statues set up in the house ?? They were everywhere !!

The scene where the soldiers are being shown at the garden party...the shots back and forth from those scenes and the scenes where they are sitting with Dr. Yen who is explaining the brain washing process...or.."dry-cleaned" I think he says. This is just so over the top and kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment